Sunday, December 25, 2016

Skipped week and this week

Skipped week nothing really happened. My crush is still in jail his court date was postponed until January 4th: while in jail this week he had a mini stroke. My poor baby I feel sad for him. I try to help him all I can.

My Christmas gifts didn't arrive. My body jewelry from overseas and heart Brazilian wax kit. I'll have to be patient and wait.

Friday I seen my ex as I was walking home from the post office. He went by in his red pickup and he turned around faced me head on. He did a casual wave and I flipped him the bird. I hate him.

My mom came by and seen me Christmas Eve. She got my a necklace set with matching earrings and a bracelet. I also got my clear bead string. I fixed my broken favorite bracelet. I'm happy with my Christmas. I'm waiting on my crush to call so I can tell him about my ham my mom brought. My crush loves my cooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment