Monday, January 15, 2018

A year in review

I’ve healed since my abortion and moved on. I’m with the love of my life. We are helping each other as a team and it’s been great.

My dads been dead for almost a year and time flies. I’ve become appreciative of people help and I’ve learned to like nature. I planted several flower gardens. I’ve redone my house to make it suitable for my liking.

I still haven’t cut my hair but I have neglected it and as a result it’s stopped growing. I am training it for a new hir style. I’ll post pictures of it at a later time. I also have shaved my brows in a 1930’s style and I’m loving them. To be honest so is my boyfriend.


1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry about your dad! Are you still on Long Hair Community? I haven't been on for a while but I was just scrolling though and saw an old post of yours.

    ReplyDelete