Sunday, September 27, 2015

A slow down

My work week was hell. I had two mental health clients get high. They caused hell all three nights I worked. I'm stressed out and my ulcer is going wild. I had to buy Prilosec for my ulcer I'm hoping it works.

No word from my crush not even on Facebook. I did get told to remove a post of my empty panty set. I think is bull. I did remove it in order to keep peace, but I vented a profile of the snitch. I didn't find my mission item but I found an item my crush fantasized about me in a thong. My mission item is a red thong and bra set. 

A guy at my work place said he told my crush to leave me alone I hope not. I like my crush a lot. The guy at work was snooping on my phone. He seen my crush on it and supposedly him and his buddy confronted him. Anyways I did two tarot readings one before I found out I drew the two of pentacles and four of pentacles. I'm taking it along with other things to mean he made a difficult choice chose work. Four of pentacles shows working.

I never did my eyebrows growth experiment I'm going to skip a week or so of shaving them let them grow out. I'm going to let nature take its course.

My hair is still tangling really badly in the shower and shedding. I did a search and destroy for split ends I have a lot of them.


No comments:

Post a Comment