Sunday, September 6, 2015

It has been a slow week

It has been a slow week with nothing to report really. I did receive my flexi 8 order. I tried my mini flexi to secure my braid end and I loved it. I'm going to post a picture of it on google plus.

I heard from my crush he's working a lot of hours. I have been hoping to see him but that didn't happen. I did find my condom lube. I'm preparing for our next encounter. I have a feeling that'll what it will be.

I keep staring at my crush pictures on my phone and wishing I could talk to or see him. I understand he has to work and needs the money for bills. I won't put his pictures on google plus so don't ask me.

I did trim my bangs and straighten out my hair lines that make up the triangle, I'll put pictures on google plus of it.

I didn't do my smoothies this week but I'm going to and I've failed my diet. I'm going to start tomorrow and keep going with it. I was so close so I'm not going to give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment