Sunday, August 30, 2015

I'm getting back to being me

I'm getting back to being me. I decided to wear make up and slip into a dress. There was no reason for doing this other than I want to. I feel pretty since my weight loss and I'm going to keep it off. I'm going to have a pumpkin pie smoothie for breakfast and I'm going to count calories. I've come this far I'm not going back now.

I've made my smoothies in my blender I love my blender. I've made it my bitch. I'm going to look for more smoothie recipes on line. My blender has a pitcher lid and I love it.

I've found my pretty dresses I'm going to wear. I'm getting ready for fall in two weeks I'm going to the laundromat to clean my coat. It needs it.

On a hair note. I placed a final order for flexi 8 hair clips. They're making them from pvc another words cheap. Why do they have to copy the rest of the world on making things cheap.

 More of a hair note I've switched my routine due to my hair being dry. I put white rain conditioner on dry hair and covered with shower cap left it for the duration of my bath. I shaved and all. When I was done I rinsed no other products were used. My hair came out clean, soft, and shiny. The next day I used my leave ins. I've switched up growth products. It's another softee product it's mango growth treatment in a tub. I apply it on my scalp I will let you know what I think of it. My last growth product was great my hair is hip length. I was waist in May. I had a lot of stress and a minor shed.

I started doing my tarot cards again. I love doing them it's always been a comfort to me to see what others can't see. I'm happy to get my mojo back.

On my crush he fell off of a rooftop and broke his arm. He walked around with a broken arm for three days. He didn't know it.

4 comments:

  1. How does someone go 3 days without knowing your arm is broke??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He has nerve damage in his upper body I thought the same thing. I'm also thinking it is a fracture not a break.

      Delete
    2. A fracture is the same thing as a break. Hope he feels better!

      Delete
  2. I know they're the same thing except one is more severe than the other.

    ReplyDelete