Sunday, August 23, 2015

Today is the best part of my week

Dad's been home for a week from the nursing home and has gained the ability to drive back. He's taking his meds and doing great. I'm happy for that. His nurse came Thursday he has her for four weeks on Thursday.

Friday dad's doing his old chores and has taken me to and from work. We went to the store like we used to. I'm loving it. I'm going to miss the exercise I got I will have to go back to counting calories. I'm also happy to be in my goal size. I'm a size 6 I celebrated all weekend.

I spent Saturday night with Charlie and loved it as usual. He makes me happy in away. I'd never hurt him unlike what he did to me. He did that when he put me out when I was at work then later tried to deny it. I have not forgotten that I've barely forgave him.

Sunday I met with my crush at his house. He walked from his home to mine. It's a small two room house. I think it's cute. I had a great time with my crush. We talked and I sat on his bed. His fingers stroked my back and rear. He was soft and gentle. I liked it and was closing my eyes as he touched me. I loved it. After touching me he wanted to have sex and I can't. He ended up getting a blow job. He walked me home and I liked it. I bragged to a few people I knew because I felt appreciated by him. I wouldn't care if I did get caught I'd still be happy.

I finally got my make over Saturday. I done my brows with kiss brand eyebrow shavers. I didn't take a lot off just a little to tidy them up.





No comments:

Post a Comment