Saturday, August 15, 2015

Dads home and more of the saga

Dad through such a stink that the nursing home sent him home. He's been talking meds, bathing, walking unlike the last time when he gave up. He's doing good.

I'm still talking to my crush on line and I went to the store with him last weekend. I commentated it with Steve Wariner song The Weekend. I put it on my Facebook page. I like talking to my crush I like feeling wanted.

My cats keep wanting to run off into the bean field. That's the latest thing they do to drive me crazy.

Hair update I'm wanting to place a big hair toy order. I'm going to order flexi 8's, etsy store, and crystal moods, and eBay.

I did wear hair forks to work last week for a change. I loved it. I need to post pictures on my Google+ page. I'm still ignoring my hair and I did try my old tube of Aussie 3 minute miracle and it didn't work it acted like it went bad. Made my hair tangle up. Things are going good this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment