Monday, August 3, 2015

Updates, hair woes, my crush and Charlie

More updates about dad, he's got early stages of dementia. I found that out Friday and one doctor signed saying dad's incompetent but he's still medically competent. Thursday I'm going to talk to a lawyer about adding my name to dads land. I'm dad's durable power of attorney for medical only. I will update about my dads lawyer visit.

My crush came by Saturday, we talked and walked to the store. I've been talking to my crush on Facebook messenger. I've been happy all week long because I like talking to him. I think I really like him. He walked me to and from the store.

I had a few people comment about cutting my hair. I went off I told them if they try it I'll do something to them they won't like. I'd probably stab them with the scissors. I'm wearing my hair up in a cinnamon bun held by a hair fork. I wore flexi 8's until today. I did try to use up my Aussie 3 minute miracle,clumped up,and in the year it sat opened must have went bad. It made my hair shed a lot.

Charlie gave me a ride to work and bought us sonic for lunch. I told him about dad and he was sorry. He felt bad about dads deal. I know I've been sad all week. I have been feeling bad about the things I have said and done.

We got rid of two pain in the asses at work. I'm hoping it's better this week. I also hope that Thursday turns out good.

No comments:

Post a Comment