Sunday, July 26, 2015

More dad updates and life in general

Dad's up and around walking with no walker. I'm glad but puzzled by the way they asked me if I had long term nursing plans. Then asked me what home I wanted him in. I'm worried about that. I hope I've made the right choice.

I'm still wearing my flexi 8's and loving them. I did oil my wooden hair forks that was long overdue. You have to oil wooden hair forks or they crack. Lucky me mine didn't.

My crush I blogged about has been interacting on Facebook messenger. I look forward to talking to him and he answered my questions. He never gave up on trying to get me, he likes my looks won't try to change me, and he remembered that famous Sunday.

I'm loving my Mr. Coffee iced tea brewer. I make a double pot on the strong setting and get a pitcher full. I love tea anyways.

My diet is coming along I have 3 more pounds to go until I reach my goal. I'm happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment