Saturday, July 4, 2015

My life in the fast lane

Dad's in home health nurse put him in the emergency room and he's agreed to go to the nursing home for rehab. Today the nurse at the hospital said they might have to run a scope on dads stomach. I'm worried about that. As always I will post more as I find out. Dads test turned up nothing and I'm glad and he's at the nursing home getting rehab. I went and seen him Thursday after he called me Thursday wanting his cellphone and pop. My aunt took me to see him.

On a good note I got in touch with my aunt I haven't talked to in 7 years. I'm happy about that and I'm hoping that something good becomes of it. We had a great time talking about the past. I thought she was mad at me but she wasn't and I'm glad. When we went to see dad we ate out and got to go to dollar general. I did my weekly shopping. I had a good time and We ate at Ryan's steakhouse. It's been years since I ate there.

My Sunday was interesting. I was sitting in my lawn chair in the shade of the evening. A guy I knew from years ago came up to me and say in the empty chair next to mine. He confessed that he had a crush on me for years. He was drinking when he confessed this. We talked for hours on end about the neighborhood and his crush on me. He confessed the things he would like to do to me sexually. I made the mistake of mentioning that my hair is to the crack of my ass. I stood up and undone my hair.  He had me to stand up three times total and the last time he grabbed my ass. It's sort of my fault I never mentioned that I have someone. I wanted to but I never and I wouldn't hurt my man for anything. We did watch the fireworks my neighbor shot off. I did send him a Facebook friendship deal and he accepted. He's never spoke about Sunday night maybe he doesn't remember.

On a hair note I'm not going to measure anymore it's too long to measure accurately. I will post when I reach new lengths.






No comments:

Post a Comment