Sunday, July 19, 2015

Dad, remodeling and my nosy family

Last week dad was at the nursing home. He was sick, weak, and tired. This was on a Friday. Tuesday he is still sick, weak, and tired so he goes to the hospital and he had a blood transfusion. When me and my aunt kris went to see him how looked bad. He went back to the nursing home Friday and by Saturday early morning I get the call he's back at the hospital due to a fever which they think is a reaction to the blood transfusion. So far if you are keeping up dad has had one good week at the nursing home.

I'm remodeling new curtains and furniture. Dads stuff is wore out. I got the kitchen and dining room done. Next when it cools down is the living room. I've had a large amount of trash due to my remodeling. I got my living room curtains, end tables, lamps and area rugs picked out. All I need to do is save up to haul off the old. I'm going to use some wooden chairs I have to get by with.

This is the best of the best a relative came by to ask about the trash I'm like were remodeling. Then she wanted to nose about where dads at. I told her he's at the nursing home doing rehab and he wanted to remodel. I didn't tell her too much and I warned my aunt kris they will bug her next.

I'm ignoring my hair its been itching and I grow in the summer. When I itch I get a big growth. I'm going to ignore it and wear my flexis.

My old man started coughing and throwing up blood. This has been a bad week.

No comments:

Post a Comment