Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Products review and sadness

The first product review is for my nature fusion gummy hair,skin, and nails. I loved the energy I got from them. My appetite decreased too and they didn't make me sick like other hair,skin, and nails vitamins did.

Second review is for my Mr. Coffee iced tea brewer. I got it from the Dav and it does brew a nice pitcher of tea. I've made two pitchers already. I'm just going to keep on praising it. I bought a lot of tea to brew in it.

Dad wasn't feeling too well this weekend. I did get to meet with his care nurse. She asked me if we have thought of any long term plans nursing home for him. I have I picked out my family members home a great one.

The bad news in the middle of the drama my man of four years decided to call it off for a while he needs his space. He won't tell me what the big need for space is all about except it's family problems. I'm going through a lot and could use some one not be alone. I also found a secret spray perfum bottle, q tip with lipstick on it, zit cream, and debs clothes tag in his bathroom trash can. He doesn't know that I know. I found the cup when I done his dishes with lipstick on it. I still acted dumb and he was acting really paranoid over strange cars going down the street and he got cursed out said it was his brother. I'm wondering what is the real truth. He swears there's no cheating on his end.

I heard from my crush he's going to try and see me this weekend. I told him that I was busy. I'm afraid I'll go too far. I'll see what's on the other side of the kiss. We have been messaging each other on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment