Thursday, June 25, 2015

Life, Dad, and whatever else

The saga continues dad physical therapy nurse came he told her he refused it at the hospital. He didn't have the money to pay for it, he wasn't signing papers. Then he said for her to leave. I'm afraid that he will be turned into the department of aging. All he does is sleep and crawl on the floor he can't walk.

I've lost another two pounds this week. I'm glad of that. I'm getting near my goal. I feel great. I also made a quick hair video when I get time I'll post it.

Dad Tuesday evening walked with out any help through his house first time since he has been home. He also decided to take physical therapy. I'm glad he's trying to get back to better health.

A thought I've pondered about in the last few days. Can evil corrupt good people? People who once cared about you. Can helping someone make them think that they're entitled to get pay for a good deed? I thought you did a good deed for the kindness not to get payed and dictate to the person you helped.

I got my new flexi 8 hair toys Monday. I'm glad. I love them they're great. I'm going to be loving some up dos. I'm going to wear a new flexi and hair style every week this summer. As I learn new styles I'll post videos.

I'm hoping to go to the library this summer and try out my lap tops. My old black one could not be fixed they couldn't find the hinges for it. I'm hoping to get internet at my house by this fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment