Sunday, June 7, 2015

Time management, another new product, and my caterpillar braid

I'm always getting asked how I do everything. Trust me it's not easy for me to get every thing done. I've learned that good time management is key. I make a schedule that I keep it like clockwork. I do everything at its proper time and day. During this time I've learned that bill paying and grocery shopping fit into this area. I've bought the same thing every week so I stay on a budget. It's like a well oiled machine.

About my trip to Walmart with Fay she's my dad's school mate and child hood neighbor. She's in her 70's, nice, well dressed, and loves cats. I think she's lonely even though her son lives with her. When we went to Walmart we left at noon and got home at almost 3pm. We talked and looked at the whole store. I did buy a new product Vitafusion gummy chew hair,skin,and nails vitamins. They're raspberry flavored even though the bottle says fresh mixed berry. I'm hoping to have good luck with theses the last ones I bought at Dollar General has iron and they gave me a metal taste in my mouth. I'll report back later if I have good luck with them.

I'm still in wonder why my dad wants me to be friends with Fay. I'm wondering if he wants me to have a good friend. I don't have very many friends and I don't drive. Maybe he thought two lonely people would make a great team. I can't help but think maybe he's trying to let go and before he does he wants to make sure I'm going to have help. My dads really religious and Fay goes to church and Friday she attends a bible study at a friends house. My dad always wanted me to be serious about church.

I've worn my caterpillar braid for a week. I finally gave up the hair bag due to the heat. I got a heat rash from it. I slept in my caterpillar braid Saturday night and done my green house effect on my hair. I'm still loving my last hair product purchase.

I've got an update for my laptops. My old black one that needs hinges can't be found due to the age, the mini dell needed a hard drive, and the big one is being worked on. I'll report back later.

2 comments:

  1. I wish I was good at time management. It is so hard for me to get anything done! It is good to have a friend that drives. I do not drive either, so I know Fay must be such a great help to you. I hope you can get a working computer soon...I depend on mine to order groceries and everything else online, since I cannot get to the store! Hope your dad is doing better. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dads health is a roller coaster up and down. They're still draining fluid off of him. I'm still not sure what to think about Fay. She's nice but why does dad want me to be friends with her. I'm lucky I live near a grocery store and I can walk. I'm hoping to get my computer this week.

    ReplyDelete