Thursday, June 4, 2015

Imagine your life with out your loved ones

Imagine your life with out your loved ones. I don't talk about my personal life a lot but my dad has health problems and is in the hospital with pneumonia and his kidney is growing arteries. He's talking to the doctor about it today. Yesterday I let my greedy ways get the rest of me. I was impatient I had to go to the laundromat. My love had to take his mother to church. Against my better judgement I left a nasty voice mail on his phone.

The day after my dad went to the hospital the house had a somber tone and I got to thinking this is what life would be like without having him here. No oldies country music in the kitchen from a 1960's radio. No one laughing at the cats when they play or do something cute. When you want that person gone it never happens but when you don't it happens. Life is strange that way.
I spent the whole week alone and I called my dad a lot. Tuesday was the worst part of the journey when he said he can't breathe without the respirator and he said he was done for. Then he said he's going to be at the hospital for 20 days.

I've been trying to stay busy doing things. I have been wanting to do but never got around to it. I made it up to my love we had a bubble bath together. I loved it so much.

Last week at work we got a resident who lies and tells military stories. He thinks he's a know it all I hate those type of people. I don't know why my boss keeps bringing in crap like him. I hate to admit it he reminds me of my ex boyfriend from years ago. My ex told truck driver tales this thing is military tales.

This girl at my workplace found a job at the state hospital and she was put in charge of running the house I work at. No one else wants to not even the bosses. No wonder our place is screwed up.

Tuesday on my way to work I think I seen my friend DW. I'm not sure whoever waved at me. I had to walk to work this week and for a lot more to come.  One good thing I'll reach my weight loss goal faster by walking.

My hair is liking the caterpillar braid and new product. I'm glad I gave it another try. It's an ethnic product Softee stimulating growth oil. I don't normally use ethnic products but this one was calling for me. I gave a dollar for it.

On a friend ship note I'm getting to know my dads lady child hood friend Fay. She's really nice. She's taking me to get my paycheck and groceries. I don't have a car.

2 comments:

  1. I am so sorry about your dad, Jacqueline...thank you for sharing that personal story. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I thought this story would be true and that somehow along with the dream I had it was justified.

    ReplyDelete