Saturday, May 30, 2015

When it rains it pours Morton Salt

As the title states when it rains it pours Morton Salt in my case on my sores. When life gets no crappier then it does. It's bad and getting worse. Our wonderful rain has hindered me again from working on my orchard. I was looking forward to a fruit orchard.

My co worker got Memorial Day off even though it was on her work day. You know what I don't get every other work place would make you work it especially if it's on your scheduled day. I don't know why my work place isn't like that.

My nails I got asked by a lady at the store how do I grow them so long. I've had really long nails since childhood I've never really had to do anything to them. My nails just grow a lot. I got blessed with good genes that allowed me to grow them.

I tried a new hair growth product and method last week. My hair is oily and itchy. I'm going to try it one more time. I'm wondering if I used too much oil. I'm going to try it out with half as much. If it turns out good I'll share more details.

I know this is a short blog but there isn't any to write on. I do apologize for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment