Friday, May 22, 2015

My dog days have started

I've been beyond busy. I've had to trace a money order at the post office my post office isn't a fully functioning post office. Therefore, the clerk had to send a request to the post office in St. Louis, Missouri to trace my money order. I'm thinking what's wrong with this picture, seriously why can't each post office keep a hard copy of the canceled and cashed money orders in a record book. I know years ago they did and within an hour or less you knew where your money went. I can't believe technology is this nicely putting it far fetched.

I'm on foot until further notice when life is handed my lemons I get crapped on more. My truck got pulled over for expired tags. I know my luck would run out but it seems like when you're poor you get more crap then the rich.

My dad has  been betrayed by his preacher. He turned him into division of aging. The woman was impressed by the way he keeps house. My dads house is nice, he takes care of himself, and his yard. I can't believe someone would make a case out of my dad asking if he could borrow the law tractor he sold him. I thought churches were to help people. I guess I'm right they're really dens of predictions. I know some people aren't going to like that statement. I'm sorry I've been burnt by afew churches. One I attended 25 years. My dad had a heart attack fighting for his life I was told to sell his stuff like he was dead, sell my dump truck company, and house and farm land and my grandparents place give 10% to them. I told him to get the F off my property and don't come back. I'm still mad and won't attend any church after that moment. Well until little over a year ago I'm still weary of it.

My cats are happy the division of aging woman was impressed by them. Who wouldn't be his cats are pretty. One is a calico and a black and white tuxedo cat.

My hair I did one video on my ficcare clip. I'm still letting it cure. I'm so excited about using. I'm going to take still shots for unTamed Tresses. I love my new home. It's a small home like community. I'd invite anyone to join there.  My hair no blog would be complete with out it. I bought a growth stimulating oil. I'm not into a lot of products but I think it's going to work. It's softee stimulating growth oil. Saturday will be my first time using it. I'm stoked already.

I didn't weigh my self this week bringing my own lunch is going great. I'm also walking a lot especially this week. Today I walked two plus miles and yesterday the same. I'm hoping to rock some new hair dos, body, and hair toys. I'm going to have fun this summer.

I'm thinking about going to college on line for book keeping accountant. It's my dream job pardon me career.

No comments:

Post a Comment