Friday, May 1, 2015

Mayday and the beginning

It's May Day and I'm celebrating it by wearing a white plain t shirt and long colorful skirt. I loved wearing a skirt. It's been 8 years since I've worn one. I've been wearing pants and shorts. Next is make up. I'm going to wear make up and improve my looks.

I was outside this week I'm measuring and figuring up my mini orchard. I'm going to do this and start saving up for canning goods.  I did tease arch my trees it will take three years for my trees to mature. I do think this is my calling. I thought sewing was my calling too. No one mends or recycle old things anymore.

Hair tidbit. I'm saving up now due to my hair fork buying spree. I want to get my lap tops fixed. I'm going to do that this summer all three of them. I've set up a fund saving can as I call it. I'm that serious about saving up for this cause.

Second hair tidbit. I'm going to post a video on how to do your bangs like mine. I'm going to buy a wig and block for for the demo. It's hard to cut and talk about your hair. I finally figured out how to do this.

2 comments:

  1. Happy May Day! I would really like to know about any tips for trimming bangs. Can't wait for the demo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My bangs are currently triangle bangs prior to that I had pixie bangs they were triangle bangs with longer side strips. Those will be the two I will demonstrate.

      Delete