Sunday, May 17, 2015

I've saved up towards one of my goals and miss ranty pants

I've saved up towards one of my goals. I'm going to call Monday about a price quote on sending my lap top in to get the hinge and connector cable fixed. My lap top has been broke for three years ever since the country went into its recession. I still say it's a depression no body stays in a recession that long. Next will be two more lap tops to send in. I'm happy. I'm making head way. I'm glad I called my local computer shop the guy was really nice,reasonable priced, and he picked up all three. The two dells he wanted half their pricing to fix it. It was cheap enough I sent in all three and he does pick up. I can't wait to be back on my way to using a computer. Next is my mifi.

I think it's going to be the summer I get ahead. I keep saying that. I can't somehow make it. Ever since my boss and her world famous cut backs. I think a good lesson for crummy bosses is to live on the minimum wage pay they give us. Besides when did it become a bosses job to take away a persons dignity through cut backs. I've been stripped of every dignity I've had. I've gave up personal spending at beauty shops, new clothes,and eating out. I've went from a monthly cellphone to prepaid,gave up my cable, and newspaper and home phone and wifi. I don't go out anymore there's no money to go out on. I've went without food so another member at my house didn't go hungry. I think that's why I want fresh fruit. My own orchard so I don't have to do without.

Speaking of wifi I'm looking into mifi travel devices. I want a pay as you go one. I don't use the net that much. I really don't have much time for sitting on my computer so mifi could be good. I was window shopping on eBay for my mifi device. My wifi through my local provider got to be a luxury item with the prices they charge.

Rumor has it my local grocery store is getting bought out. My local store can't compete with Walmart. I can see why my local store was higher then Walmart. I guess that's what you get when you pay Peter to rob Paul. Karma kicks in.

I guess this is a gripe. Since when did pets need to eat food that's as high priced as ours. I have two cats they eat more costly and quantity wise. If I did them the way I do myself I'd be behind bars. I can starve myself or cut back no one says a word starve a pet you're behind bars. Don't get me wrong but when did it become alright to starve humans? I think the playing field needs leveled. People don't need to pay huge prices for average food or pet food. Something's got to give.

Healthcare is so messed up its unreal. It keeps going up why because we have to have it because our dictator says so. Say what that's messed up a dictator saying you have to be insured. My insurance is high due to it being mandatory. What a reason to raise prices?

My weight loss total 2.2 (2 pounds 2 ounces) I'm hoping to lose 10 more pounds and be at my healthy weight.  It's not going fast enough and I'm going to take things up a bit bringing my own food no more unknown calories or nutrition.

My hair I measured it May 16 I gained an inch and my hair seems a bit thinner but it's picking up. I'm hoping I can keep on growing. I have the last three videos out. I have more hair styles to do and as promised a bang trimming cutting video.

I'm done posting videos for a while. I'm going to make some more and I'm going to make some about hair toys. The next one will be messy but fun. I'm not going to give it away just wait until the video comes out.

No comments:

Post a Comment