Friday, May 15, 2015

Rainy blues

I'm tired of the rain messing up my plans. I've rescheduled my eyebrow waxing appointment due to the rain. I mean rescheduled three plus weeks in a row. It's getting to be a pain in the butt.

I'm also tired of the rain messing up my ground work for my orchard. I can't cut and haul off brush due to the rainstorms. I'm also afraid that we will flood or not have rain when we need it.

My hair forks from Australia arrived Monday night. I got them off of eBay the store is Javacentric they're great they've combined shipping and are willing to help you if you use an iPhone like I do. I give them A+ in service.

I did get a good deal on Folgers coffee for my dad I got it on sale at Dollar General. I think it was $.75 cents off. This day and age any price break is great.

I did try a new hair do a psyche knot 1910 hair style I'm only at waist my hair needs to be full hip length to do this. I'm not real sad my hair needs to be able to make one more coil around the first twist to be able to secure with my three or four prong fork. I only have a three prong. When I go to hip I'm getting a four prong. My hair is 6 to 8 inches from my hip.

I was asked what I did with my hair toys when they become nonfunctional for my hair length. I have one hair fork that's small when I can't use it in a full up do I will use it in my half up dos.

I haven't been shopping for along time. I'm saving up to get my lap top fixed. I'm making this happen. After I get this done I hope by fall I will buy a few nice things.



No comments:

Post a Comment