Friday, April 24, 2015

Life, thrills, and tidbits

My life is like a bat I sleep in the day time and work at night. I work three nights a week at a near by boarding home for the mentally ill. I've been there for ten years and I'm burnt out of that line of work.  I've been looking for a hobby I can make money off of. I think I found it. I'm thinking about a mini orchard a fruit orchard. I know how to make jams, jellies, and can. I think this could work.

Thrills I fixed red French barrette. The fastener was missing and it gave to me by a friend. When I fixed it I added a large barrette before it had a medium. I also bought and more hair items. They had a flexi 8 Lila Rose sale. I also found other bargains.  My hair fork from china arrived I'm glad it took a full month for it to arrive. I thought I was going to have to visit china to find it. I'm happy then it's off to saving money again.

Tidbit sector I still have hair. I'm happy to be decorating my world. I'm going to find more sewing projects. I like to sew currently all I do is hand sewing. I love it I haven't been doing this a year yet until September.  I have an antique sewing machine and I know nothing about it. I'm wanting to fix it and start sewing.

I've been getting ready for the dog days of summer. I'm working on my lawn mower. I'm thrilled about mowing my yard. I love being outside enjoying the sunshine. I just hate mowing the yard it's dusty and dirty.


2 comments:

  1. I just found your blog from your link at Untamed Tresses! Very nice! I am interested in making homemade jams and jellies too. I do not have a fruit orchard yet but there are some wild berry bushes on my property. Do you have a favorite jam recipe to share? Maybe something easy for beginners? 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do wish I could help more. I'm going to buy a ball name brand digital canner all the things I've found were complicated.

    ReplyDelete