Saturday, April 11, 2015

A week after my first post

A week after my first post here is the next post. Again I'll ask you nicely to leave nice comments. Rude and mean comments will be ignored.

This week I've been thinking about a make over. I'm thinking about getting my eye brows plucked thin like they did in the 1930's. I love the high arch thin brow. The look is startled and excited. I did buy some new eye make up. I'm going to try out. I'm not going to give away a lot on here. I will post pictures of my new summer look.

I did get some new summer time outfits. I can't wait to wear. I'm so happy. I'm starting my diet. Well it's been week two on it. I have fourteen pounds to go. I want to be at my ideal weight. My weight has been slowly gained over three years. I've finally decided enough is enough.

The blog wouldn't be complete with out my hair. I did buy some more hair toys. Items I use to style my hair with. I love my hair. I bought more forks, flexi 8's, and other toys. I'm going to buy another ten drawer Iris brand wheeled tower. I love it it's great my stuff fits inside it like a dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment