Thursday, April 16, 2015

I'm not here to decorate your world, I'm too busy decorating mine

I was in the mood Sunday to try out my new hair toys as a way to cure boredom on a rainy day. I tried out three different ones. First was my ficcare clip in a cinnamon bun. I loved the hold I had and the easy to use design of the clip. Then I tried my lime hair stick with my cinnamon bun. The hair stick worked like a dream. My hair stick is one I made. The stick was pre made I bought a large quantity off of eBay. I got the ones with a pre drilled hole and bought a $5.00 or less picture hanging kit for the screw eye rings. I had buttons, beads, and ornate things of my own to add. Lastly I tried my light brown plain Lila Rose flexi 8 in a cinnamon bun. I found out my hair is big enough for a large my current medium was very tight holding. I was concerned about my flexi going half ways through my bun that I consulted a dear friend of advice. She said her flexis are like that too and the large I wanted would hold just not as secure. I decided after trying these items to stop at the flexi. I have my three prong forks to try.

 I've been a bit paranoid this week after doing a twisted hair style. The last time I did a twisted hair do I broke off my hair. The difference is I done this one one time. I did the other one that caused damage all the time. I'm going to keep my braided styles. I looked up some neat ones to try.  When I try them I will post pictures on my google+ page as always.

I got a maroon satin bow on a French barrette. I do love it. A girl at work gave it to me she's a long hair too. I'm going to fix it the bar that fastens it is missing. I can fix it. I have a lot of French barrette plain bars. When I get it fixed I will post pictures of it on my google+ page.

I'm thinking about taking up leather working. I want to make leather hair slides. I'm going to look into this hobby. I think I will like it. I can really decorate my world with bling.

My other hobby is going to be my orchard. I'm going to plant a mini fruit orchard. I haven't decided on what I'm going to plant. I'm going to can and make jellies.


No comments:

Post a Comment