Thursday, June 11, 2015

Updates on afew things

One update my dad might get to come home in four days. I'm happy for that. We missed him my cats are besides themselves.

Next update is I got my two pink dells back 89.99 each with delivery. I'm going to help my friend promote his business. The service is great and the prices wonderful along with delivery. He had to do a lot to mine the little dell a new hard drive and the big one viruses. Updated both virus protection on both and delivery.

As I was walking home Tuesday morning I work 12 hours graveyard shift. A young man seen my hair pulled back and asked if I chopped it off. I'm like no he seen my caterpillar braid and was happy my hair was still there. I felt like a long hair hero. Go me for a moment in time.

I've been wearing new hair styles to work this week so new hair videos in the future. These videos will be flexi 8 clip videos.

I'm saving up and going to work on my orchard. I also filled out job apps on line. I hate on line job apps I wish things were different my potential employers can see me. Instead it is on a box. It's the sign of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment