Monday, June 15, 2015

I think I have found my calling in life

I think I've found my calling in life and its to sell Lilla Rose flexi 8 hair clips. You have no inventory to store, you get a discount on flexi 8's and the best thing ever I might sell a few. I'm going to call back Monday and get my questions answered. I'm hoping I get to choose the size and style of flexi. Well so much for that. My refrigerator quit on me Sunday. Yes Sunday when nothing is open and to make it worse no one opens until noon or near it. When I do call you get the why do you want that size and no thrills. Let's see I live in a small trailor and it has to fit inside a cubby hole. No one carries a small plain refrigerator and no one hauls off your old ones anymore.

In two more days dad might get to come home. According to the doctor. He found out his kidneys is fine, he's no longer on the respirator, and he's off the oxygen. I don't know if I done that update or not.

It's been hot and humid here. I've trying to stay cool by staying under a shade tree. I don't have a/c so I sit outside under a shade tree. It stinks being poor.

2 comments:

  1. Aww, I am sorry about your fridge dying on you...hope you can get a replacement soon. Do you have any electric fans to help beat the heat inside? When my a/c quit last summer, I borrowed fans from family as well as the ones I had, to keep it bearable indoors.
    Glad to hear your dad is doing better! Thanks be to God! And congrats on the possible flexi 8 sales!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got a preowned refrigerator bought and I get it tomorrow and my old one hauled off. I got my refrigerator for $150.00 he wanted $260.00; I even got a 20 day warranty. I'm proud.

      Delete