Saturday, December 19, 2015

Love, deceit, and betrayal

I went and done it I got my po box Friday. I paid my bills at the post office and signed up for it. No is the wisest. I got it so I can write my crush who's in prison. It's amazing what we will do when we really want someone. I keep putting off mailing his note and as strange as it is I found one single forever stamp. I'm going to use on his letter.

I keep watching YouTube videos of Crystal Gayle and Gary Morris song, Makin up for lost time. The video I like has the Dallas cast and Knotslanding cast. My crush is a dead ringer for the character Gary Ewing.

I'm still doing my normal things trimming my brows, reading my tarot cards, and growing my hair. I hope by March to be middle of my bum.

The more I think about my crush the less I think about my old man. I wonder if I really love him. I don't feel the same as I used to. I think if we were to split up I'd really not care. He's using sex as a weapon because I won't do something he likes. I don't care it's been a week I haven't caved yet.

Same thing at work of course that won't ever change. I hope to find a job or find away to


No comments:

Post a Comment