Friday, December 4, 2015

Raining again this time in the fall

My thanksgiving was great I stayed at home. My dad went to Susie and Ludi house for thanksgiving. Susie and Ludi is my aunt and cousin my dads brother girlfriend. Louie my dads brother he died three years ago.

The ghetto trash came back to get some of there junk. They were living in the trailer until my cousin and dad went over to see what damage they caused. They shit the stool full and put my grandma stuff out in the rain. It's a shame you can't even get a break from them on a holiday.

The new work scandal is the new Carrie giving two residents Xanax pills from her purse. The one took it the other kept his to show. I look forward to seeing state over it. I had to write up a statement about the time Bob confronted my friend at the grocery store. The trouble maker is moving Friday and I hugged him Thursday when I got my check just to be sincere.

My home site untamed tresses is out of order I was looking for a new site I found it. It's family oriented. No one has posted or been there in a while I'm going to mention the website here. It's www.invisionfree.com/The_Hair_Care_Family: it's a great weekend getaway site peaceful and quiet.

On a positive note I'm a Lilla Rose Consultant. My website is www.LillaRose.biz/Jacqueline101. I conquered my dream. It's cheaper than any of the other work at home deals I've done. Don't get me wrong I love Mary Kay and my adult website but the minimum orders and monthly subscription for the website was eating my profit. It didn't help when the economy crashed. My kit arrived Friday as promised.

On a good note my brows haven't grown back yet. My new trimmer is great. I love it and it doesn't malfunction like my other one. I went over mine Friday but I didn't have much growth.The other hair news is my mtg is going great the middle of the month I'll take a new picture.

On a crafty note I decorated my black Ficcare with flowers I need to seal it with clear spray paint. I also shopped for the first time on Amazon and bought a Fakkare. Well two of them. They were shipped Monday and I found a few others I want. I'm going to build up my hair toys. On a good note my Fakkare arrived the scrunchi brand clip. I'll wear it and critique it for next week blog.

I did my tarot card reading for the week the first time in a while I've had a good reading. I'm happy for that maybe it's a sign that things are going to get better. I still miss my crush. That's inevitable. I looked it up on line my crush is in prison.

We got a new guy at work Monday he seems okay so far. He used to live at the Salvation Army, he seems independent. Maybe he won't be a bothersome client. A non bothersome client would be a change.

On the home front dad was under the weather this weekend. He did take me to work. He has been having trouble breathing. He had a flu shot its every year he gets one and gets sick from it. The bad thing is he has to have it because of his terrible health. He's starting to perk up and feel better.

O

No comments:

Post a Comment