Friday, November 27, 2015

Holiday hair video bonus, life, and the thing I call love


The videos were taken this summer and I didn't have time to upload them. I hope you enjoy them.

The thing I call life when does it end. My workplace is the same thing Tom told me something about another client and I told that client. I got my butt chewed. Never again will I do that.

Thanksgiving at work was a breeze a few of the clients cooked it. All I did was babysit the turkey. I hate turkey I love ham. I'm not a holiday person all the food prep is a pain in the butt. I opted to stay home to myself. I did make more hair toys.

I get to skip a week on going over my brows my new trimmer is as good as a razor. I didn't do my caster oil either.

The love of my life is my crush. I keep trying to deny it but he is still showing up in my dreams. In fact he's the only person I've seen in my dreams for years. The latest has my ex in the dream as me and my crush are walking along we are talking happily to each other. He said he liked my hair and my hair was a lot longer than it is now.

I'm still reading my tarot cards weekly. I love reading my tarot cards and knowing what my future brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment