Friday, November 13, 2015

What a week and Friday the 13th karma hits

Monday at work one of the stoners moves. Thank goodness for that I'm so not missing him. I just wish three others would move out. I also planned on getting more hours yeah well that didn't happen I got the big two extra hours. The lady that got my Wednesday hours got six extra hours.

I did my mtg and I haven't noticed any difference yet. I know its too early to see any hair growth I meant allergic reactions. I used it dotted on my scalp and rubbed it in. I used my normal products on my normal time frame. I have started daily combing. I've been shedding a lot. I'm hoping this helps on the shed tangles on wash day.

I officially made it to hip on my untamed tresses site. I'm four inches above my butt crack. I'm hoping for tailbone in the near future. I also have one mtg user on my mtg challenge. I started it on untamed tresses. I'm glad I'm not alone. I'm in the hip to tailbone growth group. I'm feeling happy about my hair.

This weekend I'm going to deep condition with White Rain, use my soft bonnet, and new dryer. I'm going to use my normal products and use mtg on my scalp again.

I got a digital camera and I'm going to look into a sd memory card for it. I think I could have fun with it. I will use it to add pictures to untamed tresses. Then I might learn to do photography as a hobby.

One last piece of good news I have paid my water and gas up December. Small victory in my favor when it comes to utilities.

Friday the 13th part. My dad keeps telling the tenants who they can have for guest during the day. The renter and him had a word argument. Dad called the cops and they came down and dad was told that he needs to evict them. Dad did ask them to leave and they won't. I'm glad I have my security system.

I got my new eyebrow trimmer yesterday and decided to try it out I trimmed them a little thinner on the insides. Lucky me I got them even and I'm using caster oil. Caster oil makes the best brow groomer. I love it as a growth aid and groomer.



No comments:

Post a Comment