Friday, November 6, 2015

I've never been this busy

As the title states I've never been this busy. I've spent three days trying to get ahold of sudden link due to internal server issues. I got the phone number to Fay's alarm company Vicente and they seem great I got my stuff done in one day. Next day service is great 2pm to 5pm is my appointment time frame.

The tripod I got from an eBay seller in China is wonderful I'm going to use it on my next wash day. I'm feeling confident my pictures will be good. I'm going to find out what settings their cameras are on and go from there.

I did it I bought mtg herbal plus. I put some on my forearm by my elbow it's been 24 hours and nothing to report. Next is on wash day I'm putting some on the back of my head in a small area where my baby hairs are. I'll post more when I use it and I'll keep up on it.

About the neighbors from hell. I kept my word I did hotline them and did. Code enforcement was a joke they only gave them a week to clean up the yard. Child services told them Monday they were going to do a walk through of the home. So far no utilities and they did clean up the yard. I will report the findings from it on next weeks post.

My Cover Girl Facial hair and  Personal trimmer quit. I used my brow razor and I have irritation from it.  I might buy one or look at Dollar General. I'm not sure if they have them I got mine from Family Dollar and the one in my area closed coming up for two years in December.

I have been buying lingerie and keeping them in my goodie bag and box. I'm not wearing these for any old occasion just my good occasions. I feel secure and happy with my self for once.

No comments:

Post a Comment