Sunday, November 22, 2015

Sadness, madness, and the whole crazy ball of wax

The sadness is I found out where my crush is. He was in prison and is now wanted. He escaped and is on the run. I don't know where he is and if I did I wouldn't tell. It's not my style to tell and further more karma will punish him.

I've been using my mtg this is the third week using it. I put more on this time and my scalp was itching for a while but it's stopped. I'm hoping to see results and I'm doing this until spring. I'm also using up some of my old vitamins. I finished msm now it's flaxseed for 19 days.

Madness is the trailer trash bunch. The Tiffany thing came over and black mailed me. She said we were forcing them to stay there with out utilities. No one was to move in until it was livable. He moved the ghetto trash in anyways then turned it into the city. The trailer is tagged as of Thursday 10am. Then stupid proceeds to inform us she wants her money back we made them sign for the $300's they agreed to. Then the nutty bitch said her family would sue and we (me and my dad) sold our dump trucks. Like I told her I still have my fn dump trucks and I'm not selling them. She said something about us running a junkyard that was sold. I again told her we never ran a fn junkyard or has there ever been.

On a good note my new personal trimmer is great. I love it and it works great. My brows look great too. I'm still doing caster oil on them. I like the shine and grooming caster oil provides. I did that Friday morning and this trimmer cuts better than my other one. My cover girl one acted like the motor didn't work right. It was slow going but not this one.

I'm still working on my goody bag of good items. I bought four more pairs of panties. I'm so excited to show my favorite person. No I'm not going to post pictures on here.

I did s&d my hair ends I have a lot of white dots. I also trimmed off a fourth of an inch. I'm hoping this will help on the hair tangles while I'm conditioning it. It does help to wash upright as much as I hate it.




4 comments:

  1. It's good You are getting your pest problem under control. I crushed I thought I was one of your favorite people(no selfies). lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That bunch of nuts were more than pest. The thing that my dad agreed to rent to the Terry thing checked himself into a nut ward mental health ward whatever you want to call it. You're one of my favorites but no selfies of that nature. A guy that my dad knows that knows them said they will leave their trash in the yard. He wanted a job of hauling it off.

      Delete
    2. Awwww Glad You're getting the mess squared away.

      Delete
  2. That trashy bunch red head son and wife snuck back in to the home. The others came and got their stuff. Tomorrow I'm having the police go through put them out and I'm locking it up.

    ReplyDelete