Monday, November 2, 2015

The good the bad the ugly

The good things are I had to change my hair washing method.I now shampoo upright not bent over and my hair is in two equal halves.  I didn't have big matts. I got my new one n only Babyliss hair dryer it comes with argan oil and I already use it. I started using that brand when I began my growth journey.

The bad in this case very bad. My dad's renting my grandparents trailer out and the rip rap and rubble ghetto druggies aren't suiting the neighbors well. The place isn't livable so I'm calling code enforcement I'm not having that trash there. He scares me, my family,and my neighbors.

The ugly seems to went away my braid isn't shredding. I got done with sudden Link so I'm wifi and it felt good  saying that. I updated my phone in my house and it's great. I need to back up a bit and  I was given a run around by sudden link saying someone else had an account in my social security number and it took me two weeks to get wifi. After that my motem was bad.

Hair good news. I've found my new hair growth method Shapley mtg. It's horse product that was made for people. I'm going to try it. I've been busy making pretty hair flexis and next is stick barrettes. I'm going to go to Orschlins and get a leather punch.




No comments:

Post a Comment