Sunday, October 25, 2015

Life goes on

I'm still doing my tarot card readings weekly. I wish I could predict when I'd hear from my crush. I do miss him so much and the attention I got from him sexually was great. Something about our personalities we got along well and I feel bad because I don't have that part of my life. I never got to tell him I liked having sex with him. I loved the way his penis felt inside me. I had another partner his size and he was the only one who gave me an organism. I wanted to tell him that I remember him from years ago and his hair favored Alan Jackson's. I thought he was cute.

I bought a few new beauty makeup items to try. One is NYC eyebrow powder and wax I bought smoke colored.  I used my brow powder and wax I liked it the wax has a hair spray effects a stiff hold and the powder doesn't show up. Next is la colors chunky eyebrow pencil eyeshadow,and the next is on the way it's my Babyliss hair dyer. It's a professional hair dryer and I'm getting a soft bonnet for it. I'm not going to tell you about my dryer until it arrives.

I'm also working on my spring homemade hair toys. I'm going to be styling this spring and summer. Im hoping my hair is classic length next summer. I promised my crush I'd grown it to my knees. I'm going to do it for him.

I'm also getting a tripod for my phone I can't do decent photos and next is photography lessons. I'm wanting to learn how to take better pictures.

I'm the office title holder to my dads house and land I got the letter from the lawyer earlier this week. I'm happy I've been cleaning up the place. I got two more sets of living room curtains and one set of kitchen curtains.

I'm happy I'm going to have wifi through the cable company. I'm also thinking about getting Ruko tv I think it's going to be great. I do hope I can do this.

I went to the laundromat today and washed my jackets. I'm going to need them the temperature is getting cooler. I washed my clothes from this summer and my bedding. I had a great summer. I'm also wanting to decorate the yard next year. I really want to start saving up for my orchard. I'm going to do this.






2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks. I'd like to know why I keep having dreams about my ex. I'll blog about it next weeks blog.

      Delete