Monday, October 12, 2015

Grandpa Jones and the Funny Farm Gang

I have a nickname for Tom a guy at my and the ones that go to group Grandpa Jones and the funny farm gang. Its brought a lot of laughs. I think it's great and everyone likes it.

The pharmacy delivery guy knows a past lover of mine. I had for over four years we never broke up he went to prison. The pharmacy delivery guy though my friend was awesome.

Saturday the church across the street from my crush house has a taco dinner and I dressed up in high heel boots and red cropped sweater top. I had on make up and I never seen my crush. His house looks empty and deserted. I did take a picture of it. I won't put it on here. I will tell you this much I looked good.

I also got some pretty buttons, beads, and craft items to make flexis with and black hair sticks. I'm going to be busy making flexis. My hair will be styling next spring and summer. I'm wearing my hair bag. I'm doing this until spring.

I've been looking on line at those look up an address deals. According to the one I found my crush moved but it's in walking distance being sceptic I'm going to go by his new address. I will report my finding next week.

My hair is long enough I have to use a plastic bag to do my deep conditioning. That's a new milestone for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment