Monday, October 19, 2015

Bahamas, phone updates, and Internet

My best friend Lonnie is enjoying the week on a cruise to the Bahamas. I do wish you good luck and a safe trip.

Phone updates I has to go to McDonald's and use the wifi there. While I was there I met a male worker. He was nice and my trash man was there. We all three talked. I can't wait for next Monday I get my wifi through the cable company. I'm also getting Ruko tv next. Yeah me.

Still no word from my crush I'm so ready to move on. I'm happy doing my own thing. I'm going to keep my size. I'm going to keep my eye brows and I'm glad they've finally grown out.

It's the same thing at work it never changes. I keep hoping for better days but none happen.

A hair update my hair is to my middle hip. I can't take selfies of my hair until I get a tripod. I'm happy I'm making progress. I'll post a picture when I get my tripod.

I'm working on my hair toys for next spring and summer. I need more beads and I'll be ready to go. I'll post one group picture when I'm done.

I'm thinking about what I want for my birthday. I want a bling strand for my hair. I had one years ago and loved it.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I am moving on. I'm concentrating on me and my needs. I'm going to get my life back on track.

      Delete