Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Ac unit woes, running around, heat wave

My new ac unit quit working it kept blowing my breaker. When I plugged in my other ac unit it works just fine. I have to call about that. I swear I don’t get enough free time. I will keep you informed about that.

Running around getting my yard caught up before the heat wave. I did get my brows plucked I finally scheduled some me time. I miss my me time. My me time used to be every Saturday.

A hair update I did deep conditioning treatment Monday. After that I used my mtg, serum,and loads of leave in conditioner then I English braid my hair. I used a lot of conditioner because my hair seemed dry. I want to get it back on track moisturized.

I didn’t realize it I had someone who hero worshipped me at work. I gave a lady a tube of lipstick I didn’t like it was brand new. Last week she had her hair like mine and was wearing plaid pants where I had a plaid shirt on. These would explain the side glances she gave me this winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment