Sunday, May 6, 2018

Today starting May Day onward

I worked my short work week plus 6 hours Tuesday. On my payday I discovered when enquiring about the reason why I didn’t get a gas bill this month I have a credit. I’m happy about that.

I made my boyfriend a meal to celebrate my good news. I made him a pasta dinner, banana strawberry chocolate chip bread,and two cakes. I burnt my thumb baking the last cake.

The fourth was my dads birthday. I thought about him that day as I was putting out my summer decorations. I need to paint my grandma old rubber vintage flower pots. I was going to paint but my paint turned into a rubber ball inside the can. Plus I haven’t paid my light bill the website is down. I want to make sure I have enough money to get my paint.

I went walking Sunday and seen my ex. It occurred to me that the spying on him, having a friend spy on him, and acting childish flipping him off doesn’t work neither did ignoring hiding out. It’s time to go outside and do things. I want to find a local area salon get my eyebrows waxed at.

I’m going to write and video tape my wish waist trainer. If it fits well goes good or bad I’ll video tape it. As you guessed I want to waist train. I don’t want an over all weight loss.

Last Wednesday I got my left nipple repierced. It’s been healing nicely and I’m glad I had it redone. Please no hateful comments on that.




4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I know you would like to see it. I haven’t even shown my boyfriend I took it out the first time just before I met him. He hasn’t seen it.

      Delete