Sunday, June 17, 2018

From the 8th of June onward

I know I’m a bit behind on my blog, but I have some exciting news I started my poshmark shop. I’m only selling my personal property. I’m hoping that’s about to change I applied to a wholesale body jewelry online distributor. I used to buy from an online wholesale jewelry distributor. This was in 2010: wish me luck this time around I’m going to use it for something other than to build my collection.

I ordered all my house doors and porch lights. My main entryway doors are due Monday. My lights arrived Saturday via fed ex.

Friday morning June 15th my handsome boyfriend mowed my yard after I got off work. It made my day seeing my stud of a boyfriend mowing my yard.

I did see my ex thing girlfriend Thursday as I was doing my normal payday routine. I seen her car at the apartment near my work place. She was ugly two years ago but damn she’s put on the weight. She drove by me as I was walking to cash my check and then head back to work.

Monday June 10th my boyfriend came by and we made love. It was great. Every time we make love it’s better then the time before. I still feel like I did two years ago when I look into his eyes I feel giddy like a school girl.

I’m thinking about doing a YouTube channel in the future what would you like to see. I have piercings, I’m good at cooking, and I have other ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment