Friday, June 8, 2018

Nipple fever

My piercing has been healing pretty good. I did buy jewelry for it and I’m waiting on the last few pieces to arrive before I do a jewelry haul.

In the meantime I’ll confess I’m wanting another piercing my lower belly button pierced. I’m going to do this when I get time. I never seem to have time.

I’m getting back on track when it comes to hair care. I’ve been wearing it up and I’ve started using conditioner and water misted on my scalp. It’s a light conditioner and I’m hoping this helps with my slow growth and I might do another s&d.

I finally got a hold of the warranty company on my ac and I have mail it to them they sent me a shipping label but I don’t have away to print it.

Wednesday 6/6/18 I seen my boyfriend he’s been working and seems happy. I miss cooking for him. I’ll cook up a storm to make up for lost time.

Our pay increase hasn’t motivated us workers so the big amount we got still ain’t shit. Enough for ranting I’m still doing my pop cans and aluminum recycling. I gained another bag full three weeks ago.

On another note I finally got my 1930’s brows. I must look good I had two guys making small talk as I was heading home from the store. I’m going to order one more eBay item that’s extra large tortis design sunglasses.

Hot day activity I’ve decided I’m going to clean up the clutter on my dresser. I did go to a yard sale and get a cute purple makeup spin around organizer.

No comments:

Post a Comment