Friday, July 20, 2018

Aunt Kris came to town, my work place and missed cooking

My aunt Kris came to town the 19th and we went out. We went to Lowe’s, ate at pizza ranch and went to south belt Walmart. I noticed Kris has classic length hair I knew at one time it was longer. Kris is going to be back here in two weeks. I hope to see them again today they’re heading home. Last fall she moved into her house in Urbana, Missouri. I miss her a lot.

We had our work place dinner I didn’t go and neither did hardly anyone else. I guess Carrie ordered her meal then left didn’t socialize I’m surprised I figured that would be her thing.

My anti belly button piercing got infected and I had to take antibiotics for it. I’m hoping it gets better. I’m hoping it’s not trying to reject.

I missed cooking for my boyfriend. I’m going to do my version of goulash and strawberry pie.

This is my long week to work. I hate it but I also love it more pop cans for my second job.

No comments:

Post a Comment