Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Last Wednesday to this Wednesday

I’m going to start off on a sad note. My new screen door was stolen last Wednesday out of my yard it been sitting in my yard since June. That was last Wednesday. I reported it to the cops but it’s most likely gone. I’ll have to buy another door.

Last Wednesday Lady cat was playing with Butter cup my tom cat and things got too rough she pulled a muscle. She was in enough pain she was crying out and couldn’t move. I placed her on my couch and laid by her side. Three hours later she was moving slowly and the next day after that she was back to normal.

We got a new lady and she’s a pain in the butt. She’s likable but thinks we should cook certain meals I’m not going to cook oatmeal and healthy foods. It’s called fast food.

We got rid of a pain in the butt man to get another pest. I bet it’s a dandy. Yeah a bigger pest is all we need.

We have a work place meeting tomorrow and payday. I’m tired of the lectures on cleaning they thought 9.00/hour would motivate us 9.00/ hour isn’t crap to live on so it’s not that motivating to me.

 On a sexual note I’ve been taking boob pictures at different locations. I’ve sent them to my boyfriend and he loved them.

Even more personal note I gave him a mind blowing blow job special kisses as I call it last night. He came by around 7pm and he asked if he could have a blow job. I didn’t hesitate I gave him one that probably lasted 5 minuets I had him off on a hollering leg shaking orgasmn. Yep all in five minutes.

On a good note we got rid of my beloved coworker scary Carrie. She’s prn means in my bosses world gone.

2 comments:

  1. I wish I were on your mailing list šŸŒ¹šŸ˜šŸŒ¹
    šŸ˜•šŸŒ¹šŸ˜•

    ReplyDelete