Tuesday, February 26, 2019

I’m doing more cooking videos but what else do you want to see???

As you can tell I’ve done more cooking videos but what else do you want me to do. I’m still going to blog on here. I want to add variety plus I made my videos public on YouTube.

I’m pondering about my cat one in particular Gray Kitty. I wonder if she can read my mind. I was holding her in my arms I apologized for my behavior towards her on Saturday. I cursed her out and spanked her. I apologized that day. She’s forgiven me but I cannot forgive myself. Today as I held Gray Kitty I almost cried because I got to thinking about how I was mean to another female orange tabby I owned. I had a lot of penned up anger. I really hurt this cat years ago she was a kitten. She forgave me like Gray Kitty did. I never did tell my cat the story about my orange tabby female but I wonder if she read my mind. She started making biscuits on my shoulder. I thought about all of this as I walked to work today.

It’s my long work week. I’ve made plans for Wednesday. I’m going to go home from work, feed the cats and myself. Then I’m going to mail off my birth certificate and state identification card so I can get my social security card. I finally found my birth certificate. Then I’m going to update the storage on my phone and make chili. I’m going to tape my chili recipe. Please note my recipes aren’t original and most are made with everyday things. I need to update my phone storage my memory is full and it’s been a month since I’ve last done it.

I got my dvd player and rf modulator because my tv doesn’t have DVD player hook ups. I’m going to tape my grand opening my package. Hooking it up and enjoying the fruits of my labor. I’d like to feel more comfortable in my house. I’m ready to live my life in my own house. I miss my dad still wish he was alive.

I might update my hair length and care routine Wednesday. My hairstyle has changed and so has my care routine. I’ve stated before I’ve been neglecting my hair after dads death I sort of gave up on myself. I stopped oiling my scalp, stopped using hair skin nail vitamins, and wearing it up. I also have stopped weekly washings I was whenever I get time months pass between washes and I don’t micro trim my ends are thin and split up. I’m going to set time aside for maintenance. As in maintenance I mean plucking eyebrows and washing my hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment