Monday, April 11, 2016

Toil, toil, and stares

I put a new spin on an old saying. I finally got brave enough to make my own home made sugar wax. I done this Sunday. I went out and bought the muslin strips and pop sickle sticks to stir and apply the wax with. I'm waiting on my hair to grow enough to wax.

It's the same crap at work. Rumors are running wild that I'm supposed to be talking about a staff member. I'm so beyond childish crap. I'm going to laugh them off. Jealous heifers is all it is.

I'm still having strange dreams. I had one where I get into an online fight with a woman over my crush. She said he's a teenie weenie. I'm like a what. You're mature enough to say penis. His penis is like him fine. If you have an issue it's probably because you're old and wore out.

The other dream was about a red and white Appaloosa mare giving birth and the strange thing is she's giving birth at my ex's house. I despise my ex.

I wrote my crush a note I think he's at parole and probation housing. I still haven't heard from him. I'm missing him.

Speaking of changes I'm going to get afew more things. I'm going to buy from Victoria's Secret. I'm going to trouble make myself by showing pictures of my things making sure hobag sees it. I hate hobag women.

No comments:

Post a Comment