Monday, April 4, 2016

Strange turn of advent, possible sorrow, and updates

Saturday I was walking to dollar general to extange a bag of flour for sugar. I grabbed the flour by accident so Saturday I take it back. As I'm walking to the store I had a guy in a newer black gmc pick up truck offer me a ride. He looked like a cross between me and my crush. He's my height and size with my looks. When I didn't want a ride he made small talk and said it was a nice day to walk. When he spoke he sounded like my crush.

Dreams I've been having are strange. I've been dreaming about my crush penis. Having an argument with a woman online over it. I won the argument she stopped responding.


My crush was supposed to be out March 30th he's not. He was moved to p&p(probation&parole): I found this out on a website. I'm sad I was going to see him and I made crockpot chili for him. I ended up eating alone.

I ordered my appliances and did a good job on staying on my diet. I'm using my pacer and my fitness pal apps. I do like them I had good results in the past from them.

Next week I'm making sugar wax and doing that. I need lemon juice to make it. I have every thing else. I didn't use nair after that one time. I've been shaving and being really careful. I hate shaving.

I used my eyebrow trimmer and they look amazing as always. I used my castrol oil on my brows as a grooming tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment