Monday, March 28, 2016

March 29th and my new makeup look

March 29th my crush gets out and he's wanting to pick up where we left off. I am too. I'm excited about him getting out.

I bought a cover girl makeup powder foundation ready set georgous. Its too light coverage for my skin. I went back to dollar general and got my stand by product. I bought that's cover girl clean foundation for sensitive skin plus oil control.

I've been working on cleaning up my hoarded items in my bedroom closet. I have a tote full of shampoo and conditioner. It's going to dav. I don't need all of it.

I still haven't gotten around to making my sugaring wax. I used my eyebrow trimer to do my landing strip. I also used my trimer on my brows. I finally had to buy new batteries for it. I bought dollar general batteries both times. There batteries are good.

No comments:

Post a Comment