Sunday, March 6, 2016

Nair woes, Victoria's Secret, and work crap

I went over my Brazilian bikini wax with a landing strip with Nair. It went good until I got some on the inside of my lip. It was red and sore in one area. I put vitamins a&d on my lip and I'm going commando in my baggy sweats. Lesson learned I'm looking for something that easy but for Brazilian wax.

I bought two more Victoria's Secret teddies. I'm going to wear them for my crush. I got my Wednesday call from him. I had to redo his pictures I'm not supposed to put anything on them. I also wrote him letters and mailed his Easter and St. Patrick's Day cards. It was the second time I heard him say he loves me. I said it back. I also wrote him a note about how my boss has been treating me.

I got my butt jumped by my boss again. I got jumped on about the stupid mop bucket again, a resident left the back door open, the dusting, then two diabetics not eating taking early morning medicines. I'm so tired of it. I'm going to look for a new job.

I bought a headset with microphone so I can talk on the phone while I'm at work. I'm going to see if it works and write a review about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment