Monday, March 14, 2016

All about changes

I've blogged about my eye brows being trimmed. I love that and my next change is my Brazilian with a landing strip. I used nair I loved the easiness of the product but I ended up with a chemical burn on my outer labia. That took a week to heal up. It did with out any scaring. I used nair again this Sunday and had redness from it. This time I used petroleum jelly to keep it away from my skin folds. It worked but I'm going to invest in a new product or method for this hair removal. I was asked by my old man why I removed my hair down there. I didn't tell him the real reason why. I wanted to surprise my crush.

I worked four extra hours at my job. I swore I'd never work weekends there. I did and the girl I worked for is the one that is saying I'm lazy. When I done her weekly chore the windows were black with dirt and dead bugs. I showed my findings to a resident.

On my normal shift and this weekend I wrote a chore list with the times I do everything and it worked it's the first time I never got lectured. I'm going to keep doing it.

I decided to add my old Highschool friend and coworker to my Facebook account as a friend. I also told her to do what I did on the time sheet of her work day. Maybe we can stop the rumors and the work place has cameras. You put the time and date what you did they can look it and tell you what you are doing right. The boss himself can do that.

I'm waiting on my final Victoria's Secret to arrive. I've expanded my teddy collection. I'm not wearing them until my crush gets out. I will have seven to wear for him. I'm hoping he likes them. My crush has asked about them I told him they haven't arrived yet.

My crush got his phone restriction lifted. I have heard from him twice Saturday and once Sunday. I'm so happy to hear from him. He got one of his cards the Easter one, his letters,and pictures. He still hasn't got his St. Patrick's Day card. The post office hasn't returned it to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment