Monday, March 21, 2016

Another week to go

Another week to go and my crush gets out. I'm excited to have him out. I loved getting to know him while he was locked up and helping him out.

On a good note I'm healed up from my chemical burn. I'm never going to use nair there again. In fact I'm looking into sugaring hair removal. I'm also hating the fact that I have to do nair weekly. I thought it was more long lasting than that.

I've been working on kitchen appliances. I'm expanding my collection of things. I'm so happy to try new things. I did with the crockpot cake that failed big time. I'm not giving up on my crockpot I will try a roast or something else.

I'm wearing my hair different its in a rope braid and looped up held by a metal clip. I'm in a don't care mood today.

I'm still doing my chore list at work. It seems to be working so far no lectures. I hate lectures. We're still training on that computer medicine book. I'm not so happy about. The three trouble making clients got busted for pot smoking this weekend. So far nothing was done to them.

Hair note my head is still itching I'm hoping its growing like crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment