Monday, February 29, 2016

Weekend woes

The weekend went by too fast. I got my St.Patrick's and Easter cards at Dollar General. I bought them for my crush. I also mailed two envelopes and two envelopes of pictures. When he calls I'm going to ask if I can mail the rest at one time. As you can guess I spent one day taking pictures for my crush.

I got a refund on my photo printer from Korea. I bought two more teddies and a belt. The rest I'm going to use on bills. I bought the belt to go with my dress.

I guess my new co worker isn't working out so well. She didn't do anything but sleep she's got another job. Some of the rest of us do too.

I also groomed my hair down stairs. I used my conair pink and white trimer. Then I shaved the rest. I was pleased with the results but it wasn't perfect so I'm going to redo my landing strip using nair. I'm wanting it to be smooth. My hair keeps growing back fast. I'm going to let the landing strip grow out a bit more.

I seen a long time rival and her hair isn't much longer then mine. I also trimmed my splits they were all wanting to catch on things and my hair sounded crunchy. I haven't been using my serum and my leave in conditioner. Lack of moisture can cause splits. 

I'm walking more I walked a lot Monday the route I take on Saturday. It's a five mile walk. I'm hoping to get rid of the weight I put on.

No comments:

Post a Comment