Monday, February 8, 2016

The false preacher comes around

I had a mundane week. I did all my normals. The only exciting thing was when my Victoria Secret arrived and I'm excited about wearing it. I'm going to wear it for my crush. Speaking of my crush he called me Saturday. I loved hearing from my crush. I'm glad he got his birthday card and Valentine's Day card.

I've been cutting back on eating and trying to get my weight under control. I'm hoping it works. I want to look good for him and grow my hair to please my crush. I do a lot for my crush. I want to do more for him. I feel good being around him.

On to my man I told him I wanted space and he's been distant. We didn't see each other all weekend. His dads been in the hospital so maybe that's why I haven't heard from him. Sorry to say I'm not missing him or caring he's not on my mind.

Sunday I was cleaning my dads room and I was almost done. My dad was in the living room when the knock happen. It was the corrupt preacher from the local church. The same church that said slandering things about me at my work place. They insulted my dad. We never heard or seen them after the insults they slung at us. Now all of a sudden here he comes around. I call my aunt mentioned this to her. We think he's up to something. I called the social worker Monday. I also called the doctor and the mortgage company I'm now the mortgage holder. I'm on everything now. I'm beneficiary deed to the house and land. I'm hoping that's enough to keep the con artist away.

I decided to wear my hair up in my new silver duck bill clips. I styled it in a cinnamon bun. That's my go to style.

No comments:

Post a Comment